Asparagus and grapefruit salad with salmon
The ingredient of Asparagus and grapefruit salad with salmon
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, halved crossways
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, finely shredded
- 2 crimson grapefruits, peeled, segmented, extra juice reserved
- 50g snow pea sprouts, halved
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 2 lengthy fresh purple chillies, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 2 half of tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (approximately 150g every) skinless salmon fillets
The instruction how to make Asparagus and grapefruit salad with salmon
- Cook the asparagus and snow peas in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for two minutes or till bright inexperienced and smooth crisp. Refresh below cold going for walks water. Drain.
- Combine the asparagus mixture, grapefruit segments and snow pea sprouts in a huge bowl.
- Whisk the mustard, honey, chilli, reserved grapefruit juice and 2 tablespoons of oil in a jug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the final oil in a non-stick frying pan. Season both facets of the salmon with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 mins every facet for medium or until cooked for your liking. Transfer to a plate and set apart for 5 minutes to relaxation.
- Add half the dressing to the asparagus mixture. Divide salmon amongst serving bowls. Top with asparagus mixture. Drizzle over closing dressing to serve.
Nutritions of Asparagus and grapefruit salad with salmonfatContent: 497.598 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein
sodiumContent: 98 milligrams cholesterol