Charred tofu, corn and asparagus salad
The ingredient of Charred tofu, corn and asparagus salad
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons more virgin olive oil
- 300g firm tofu, tired, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 2 large corncobs, husks and silk removed
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
- 100g infant rocket
- 250g mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons shaved parmesan
The instruction how to make Charred tofu, corn and asparagus salad
- Combine the lemon rind, oregano, 1 tbs lemon juice and 1 tsp olive oil in a small bowl. Brush the oregano combination flippantly over the sliced tofu.
- Preheat a chargrill pan or barbeque grill over high heat. Lightly spray the tofu, corn and asparagus with oil. Cook the corn for 8 mins, turning, or till gentle. Cook tofu and asparagus for 1-2 minutes each facet or till lightly charred and asparagus is gentle.
- Meanwhile, whisk the pesto, ultimate 1 tbs lemon juice and 1 tsp olive oil in a small bowl till blended.
- Cut the corn cobs into 1.5cm-thick rounds. Combine the corn, rocket, tomato and asparagus in a bowl. Divide among serving plates or location on a massive platter. Top with the tofu and drizzle with the pesto dressing. Serve sprinkled with parmesan.
Nutritions of Charred tofu, corn and asparagus saladfatContent: 303.291 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 16 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein