Prawn & asparagus salad
The ingredient of Prawn & asparagus salad
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 36 (approximately 1kg) cooked medium king prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 3 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 50g snow pea sprouts, ends trimmed
- 235g (1 cup) Maille Dijonnaise
- 65g (1/four cup) bitter cream
- 60ml (1/four cup) fresh lemon juice
- 4 drained anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1/2 small garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped clean continental parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
The instruction how to make Prawn & asparagus salad
- Cook the asparagus in a saucepan of boiling water for two-three mins or until shiny green and soft crisp. Refresh underneath cold strolling water. Drain.
- To make the dressing, place the Dijonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, anchovy, garlic, parsley and chives inside the bowl of a food processor and technique until smooth.
- Combine asparagus, prawns, cucumber and snow pea sprouts in a bowl. Divide amongst serving plates. Drizzle over the dressing to serve.
Nutritions of Prawn & asparagus saladfatContent: 266.246 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 23 grams protein
sodiumContent: 172 milligrams cholesterol