Asparagus and crispy prosciutto spaghettoni
The ingredient of Asparagus and crispy prosciutto spaghettoni
- 320g dried spaghettoni pasta
- 60ml (1/four cup) olive oil
- 55g (3/four cup) sparkling sourdough breadcrumbs
- 85g prosciutto slices, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 bunches asparagus, peeled into ribbons
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 half of tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
The instruction how to make Asparagus and crispy prosciutto spaghettoni
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of cooking liquid. Return the pasta and reserved liquid to the saucepan.
- Meanwhile, warmth 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan over medium-excessive warmth. Stir in breadcrumbs for 2-three mins or until golden and crisp. Season. Transfer to a bowl. Wipe pan clean with paper towel.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the remaining oil over medium-excessive warmness. Stir the prosciutto for 3 minutes or until golden and crisp. Stir in garlic and chilli flakes for 1 minute or until aromatic. Stir in the asparagus for two minutes or until tender crisp.
- Add the prosciutto combination, parmesan, chives, parsley and ultimate oil to pasta. Toss to combine. Divide among bowls. Top with breadcrumbs. Season with pepper.
Nutritions of Asparagus and crispy prosciutto spaghettonifatContent: 543.486 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 60 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 23 grams protein
sodiumContent: 21 milligrams cholesterol