Asparagus with sourdough polonaise
The ingredient of Asparagus with sourdough polonaise
- 2 slices white sourdough bread, torn (see notes)
- 30g butter, chopped
- 2 inexperienced onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, beaten
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/four cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 2 teaspoons greater virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Asparagus with sourdough polonaise
- Place bread in a small meals processor. Process until coarse crumbs form.
- Melt butter in a huge frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for two to 3 mins or until gentle. Add garlic and breadcrumbs. Cook, stirring, for 2 to a few minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden. Remove from heat. Add egg, parmesan and parsley. Gently toss to mix.
- Meanwhile, cook dinner asparagus in a large saucepan of boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes or till vivid green and just soft. Drain properly. Arrange asparagus on a serving plate. Drizzle with oil. Spoon polonaise over asparagus. Season with salt and pepper. Serve (see notes).
Nutritions of Asparagus with sourdough polonaisefatContent: 220.119 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 12.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 10.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 140 milligrams cholesterol