Asparagus with crispy crumbs
The ingredient of Asparagus with crispy crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 45g can anchovy fillets, drained, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, beaten
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons sparkling flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
The instruction how to make Asparagus with crispy crumbs
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium warmth. Add anchovies and cook, stirring and mashing with a wood spoon, till anchovies are dissolved. Add garlic and cook for a further 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Add breadcrumbs and prepare dinner, stirring once in a while, for five mins or until golden and crisp. Season with pepper.
- Meanwhile, steam or microwave asparagus until just soft. Arrange on serving plates. Stir parsley into crumb combination and sprinkle over asparagus. Serve.
Nutritions of Asparagus with crispy crumbsfatContent: 127.865 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 9.4 milligrams cholesterol