The ingredient of Asparagus polonaise
- 30g butter
- 60ml (1/4 cup) more virgin olive oil
- 150g ciabatta bread, crusts eliminated, finely chopped
- three difficult-boiled eggs, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1/three cup chopped clean basil
- 1/3 cup chopped sparkling continental parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- White pepper
- three bunches asparagus
The instruction how to make Asparagus polonaise
- Heat the butter and 1 tablespoon of the oil in a huge non-stick frying pan over medium-excessive warmth till the butter is foaming. Add the bread and cook, stirring often, for 7-eight minutes or until the bread is golden and crisp. Stir inside the egg, basil, parsley and chives. Season with salt and white pepper.
- Bring a massive frying pan of salted water to the boil over medium-excessive warmness. Add the asparagus and cook for two-three minutes or till vibrant green and smooth crisp. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Transfer to a bowl. Add the last oil and toss to mix.
- Arrange the asparagus on a massive platter. Sprinkle with the breadcrumb mixture. Drizzle over any oil from the bowl.
Nutritions of Asparagus polonaisefatContent: 235.415 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein