Roasted tomatoes and asparagus with tacky crumbs recipe
The ingredient of Roasted tomatoes and asparagus with tacky crumbs recipe
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 200g Solanato tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons greater virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- half of cup coarse clean breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil, plus greater leaves, to serve
- 1/3 cup grated pizza cheese
The instruction how to make Roasted tomatoes and asparagus with tacky crumbs recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-compelled. Line a huge baking tray with baking paper.
- Arrange asparagus alongside the centre of organized tray. Top with tomatoes. Sprinkle with garlic and drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 12 mins.
- Remove greens from oven. Drizzle with vinegar. Combine breadcrumbs, basil and cheese in a bowl. Sprinkle breadcrumb combination over tomatoes. Roast for a similarly five to 7 mins or until breadcrumbs are golden and asparagus is soft. Serve sprinkled with extra basil.
Nutritions of Roasted tomatoes and asparagus with tacky crumbs recipefatContent: 216.534 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 16.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 7 milligrams cholesterol