Tandoori lamb with asparagus salad recipe
The ingredient of Tandoori lamb with asparagus salad recipe
- 1/3 cup (100g) Pataku2019s Tandoori Paste
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs finely chopped coriander
- 12 Coles Australian Lamb Cutlets
- 2 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 350g blended medley tomatoes, halved
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- 2 tbs mango chutney
- 1/four cup (60ml) greater virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Naan bread or pappadums, to serve
The instruction how to make Tandoori lamb with asparagus salad recipe
- Combine the tandoori paste, lemon juice and chopped coriander in a large glass or ceramic dish. Add the lamb and flip to coat. Place within the fridge for 2 hours to increase the flavours.
- Heat a fish fry grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the lamb for three mins each aspect for medium or till cooked in your liking. Set apart for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, spray the asparagus with olive oil spray. Cook asparagus on the grill, turning, for 3-4 mins or till just gentle.
- Combine the beans, tomato, spinach and coriander leaves in a bowl. Whisk the mango chutney, oil and vinegar in a jug.
- Arrange the salad on a serving platter. Top with asparagus. Drizzle with dressing. Serve with lamb, lemon wedges and naan bread or pappadums.
Nutritions of Tandoori lamb with asparagus salad recipefatContent: