The ingredient of Easy carbonara
- 200g pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100g diced bacon
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, beaten
- 2 cups steamed mixed vegetables, diced
- 600ml thickened cream
- 1 egg, crushed
The instruction how to make Easy carbonara
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions and drain.
- Heat oil in a pan and prepare dinner bacon.
- Add garlic and vegetables.
- Add cream and stir until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Remove pan from heat and add the recent drained pasta. Roughly combine.
- Add egg and speedy stir thru before it scrambles.
Nutritions of Easy carbonarafatContent: