The ingredient of BLT sandwich
- 250g lean bacon, rind eliminated
- 4 tablespoons complete-egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- eight slices wholegrain bread
- 175g iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 big tomatoes, sliced
- 1 big avocado, sliced
- Kettle potato chips, to serve
The instruction how to make BLT sandwich
- Grill the bacon till crisp, then transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain.
- Combine the mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl. Toast the bread and unfold with 1/2 the mayonnaise combination. Divide the lettuce between 4 slices of bread. Add bacon, tomato and avocado, drizzle with remaining mayonnaise, then top with final bread. Secure with a cocktail stick, or wrap in greaseproof paper.
- Serve the BLT with kettle chips warmed within the oven for 5 minutes.
Nutritions of BLT sandwichfatContent: 531.775 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein