Oat and bacon schnitzel with inexperienced bean and pea shoot salad
The ingredient of Oat and bacon schnitzel with inexperienced bean and pea shoot salad
- four x 200g pork rump steaks, trimmed
- 1 1/3 cups (120g) rolled oats
- three streaky bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 1/three cup (50g) undeniable flour
- 1 egg, gently overwhelmed
- half of cup (125ml) milk
- Sunflower oil, to shallow-fry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 100g pea shoots
- 100g rocket leaves
- 200g inexperienced beans, trimmed, blanched, halved lengthways
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Oat and bacon schnitzel with inexperienced bean and pea shoot salad
- Using a rolling pin, flatten steaks among two sheets of baking paper till 1.5cm thick. Combine oats, bacon and 1 tbs flour in a bowl and season with pepper. Whisk egg and milk in a 2nd bowl and vicinity last 1/4 cup (35g) flour in a third bowl. Dust steak in flour, then dip in egg mixture, then coat in oat mixture.
- Heat 2cm sunflower oil in a huge frypan over medium-excessive warmth and, in batches, cook dinner schnitzels, for 3 mins each facet or until golden and cooked thru. Drain on paper towel and hold warm.
- To make the salad, integrate olive oil, vinegar and mustard. Season, then add pea shoots, rocket leaves and beans. Toss to mix. Serve with schnitzel and lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Nutritions of Oat and bacon schnitzel with inexperienced bean and pea shoot saladfatContent: