Baby rocket, bean and bacon salad
The ingredient of Baby rocket, bean and bacon salad
- 250g bacon rashers, rind eliminated
- 500g inexperienced beans, crowned
- 60ml (1/4 cup) greater virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon clean lemon juice
- 100g infant rocket leaves
- 1 witlof, halved lengthways, each half of thinly sliced lengthways
The instruction how to make Baby rocket, bean and bacon salad
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a baking tray with foil. Place bacon on tray and prepare dinner in oven for 10 mins or till crisp. Remove from oven. Transfer bacon to a plate coated with paper towel.
- Meanwhile, bring a massive saucepan of salted water to the boil over high warmness. Add the beans and cook for 6 mins. Drain. Refresh under bloodless jogging water.
- Combine oil and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Place the rocket, witlof and beans in a bowl. Break bacon into portions and add to salad. Drizzle with dressing and toss.
Nutritions of Baby rocket, bean and bacon saladfatContent: 179.728 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein