Corn fritter with bacon and avocado salad
The ingredient of Corn fritter with bacon and avocado salad
- 1 x 420g can creamed corn
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 100g coarsely grated cheddar
- 115g (3/four cup) self-raising flour
- 90ml more virgin olive oil
- 275g rindless bacon rashers
- 100g combined infant salad leaves
- 2 small ripe avocados, halved, stones removed, peeled, thinly sliced
- 150g semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
The instruction how to make Corn fritter with bacon and avocado salad
- Use a fork to whisk collectively the corn, egg and cheddar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add the flour and use a wood spoon to stir till the aggregate is well combined.
- Heat a 20cm (base dimension) non-stick frying pan, with a lid, over low heat. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil and swirl the pan to coat the base and side. Add the corn aggregate and spread calmly over the base. Cover and prepare dinner for 5 minutes or until the fritter is golden beneath.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill on medium. Brush a baking tray with 1 tablespoon of the closing oil. Place the bacon, in a unmarried layer, at the organized tray. Cook underneath grill for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate covered with paper towel. Coarsely chop. Combine the bacon, salad leaves, avocado and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Use an egg lifter to softly switch the fritter onto a large plate. Place the pan, upside-down, over the plate and invert the fritter lower back into the pan, uncooked-side down. Press down gently to unfold the fritter to the threshold of the pan. Cook for a in addition four mins or till the fritter is company and cooked via.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and remaining olive oil over the salad and toss to mix. Cut the fritter into wedges and serve with the salad.
Nutritions of Corn fritter with bacon and avocado saladfatContent: 841.28 calories
saturatedFatContent: 53 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 61 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein