Prawn and bacon flatbreads
The ingredient of Prawn and bacon flatbreads
- 1 cup (280g) thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 cups (300g) self-elevating flour
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 3 limes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus greater to comb
- half cup (150g) Kewpie mayonnaise
- three drops Maggi seasoning
- four streaky bacon rashers
- 600g inexperienced prawns, peeled, deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 avocados, flesh chopped
- 1/four iceberg lettuce, shredded
The instruction how to make Prawn and bacon flatbreads
- Place the yoghurt, flour and cumin seeds in the bowl of an electric mixer equipped with a dough hook. Knead on low velocity for 2 mins or until a easy dough forms.
- Turn out onto a gently floured floor and divide into 4 same portions. Shape every into a ball, then roll out to 20cm discs. Place discs among sheets of baking paper and cover with a tea towel.
- Peel and phase limes, then cut each segment into 3. Place in a bowl with 1 tablespoon oil and set apart in a heat location (this softens their acidity without losing their vibrancy). In a separate bowl, integrate mayonnaise and Maggi seasoning.
- Place a big frypan over medium-high heat. Brush one flatbread with oil and location in the pan. Cook for two mins every aspect or till barely blistered. Remove and repeat with remaining flatbreads, then set aside and cowl to hold warm.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a pan over medium-excessive heat. Cook the bacon, turning, for 4-five minutes until crisp and golden. Drain on paper towel, then kind of chop. Keep fat in the pan and go back to the heat. Cook the prawns, turning, for two-3 minutes till almost cooked, then upload the garlic and cook dinner for a similarly 1-2 mins till fragrant.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise aggregate on every flatbread. Top with avocado, bacon, lettuce, prawns and lime to serve.
Nutritions of Prawn and bacon flatbreadsfatContent: