Spaghetti with bacon and Brussels sprouts
The ingredient of Spaghetti with bacon and Brussels sprouts
- 400g spaghetti
- 300g Brussels sprouts, trimmed and finely sliced
- four rashers lean bacon, sliced into thin strips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crimson wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Spaghetti with bacon and Brussels sprouts
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water consistent with packet guidelines or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, warmness a huge non-stick frying pan over medium-excessive warmness. Add oil, bacon, and onion, and cook dinner until golden and bacon is crisp. Stir thru Brussels sprouts. Cook 2 mins, add vinegar, salt and pepper, and cook dinner for any other minute.
- Drain pasta, toss thru Brussels sprouts mixture and serve at once with shaved parmesan.
Nutritions of Spaghetti with bacon and Brussels sproutsfatContent: 526.039 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 72 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein