Fusilli with peas, bacon and ricotta
The ingredient of Fusilli with peas, bacon and ricotta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 500g fusilli pasta
- five rashers bacon, rind removed, reduce into 4cm strips
- 200g fresh ricotta cheese, crumbled
The instruction how to make Fusilli with peas, bacon and ricotta
- Cook peas in a huge saucepan of boiling salted water for 1 minute or till vivid green. Remove to a sieve with a slotted spoon. Return water to the boil.
- Cook pasta, following packet guidelines, till just smooth. Drain. Return pasta to saucepan.
- Meanwhile, prepare dinner bacon in a non-stick frying pan over medium-excessive warmness for 4 to five minutes or till crisp.
- Add bacon, peas, ricotta, and salt and pepper to pasta. Toss over low heat until well combined. Spoon into serving bowls. Serve.
Nutritions of Fusilli with peas, bacon and ricottafatContent: 712.698 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 97 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein
sodiumContent: 54 milligrams cholesterol