Spinach and bacon muffins
The ingredient of Spinach and bacon muffins
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, grated
- five rashers rindless bacon, chopped
- 1/2 bunch English spinach leaves, shredded
- 2 half of cups self-raising flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/four cups milk
- 1/3 cup extra-mild olive oil
- half cup grated tasty cheese
The instruction how to make Spinach and bacon muffins
- Preheat oven to 2 hundredu00b0C. Grease twelve 1/3-cup muffin holes.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium warmness. Add onion and bacon. Cook, stirring, for 3 mins or till onion is smooth. Stir in spinach. Remove from heat. Set apart for two mins or until spinach wilts. Allow to chill.
- Sift flour right into a bowl. Combine egg, milk and extra-mild oil in a jug. Mix well. Pour into flour. Stir lightly till almost combined. Fold in bacon combination and cheese. Spoon into muffin holes till three-quarters complete.
- Bake for 18 to 20 mins or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Serve heat.
Nutritions of Spinach and bacon muffinsfatContent: 254.296 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 23 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 36 milligrams cholesterol