Penne with pumpkin, bacon and basil
The ingredient of Penne with pumpkin, bacon and basil
- 650g butternut pumpkin, peeled and seeded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and floor black pepper, to flavor
- 400g penne rigate
- four rashers bacon, rind eliminated
- greater three tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup torn basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons pinenuts, toasted
- three/4 cup crumbled ricotta
- shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Penne with pumpkin, bacon and basil
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Cut the pumpkin into 2cm cubes and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on the tray and prepare dinner for 20 minutes or till smooth and golden. Remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook dinner the pasta in a massive saucepan of salted boiling water in step with packet instructions or until al dente. Drain and go back to the pan to preserve warm. Place the bacon in a non-stick baking pan below a hot grill and prepare dinner for three-five mins or till golden. Tear into massive portions.
- To serve, toss the pasta with the pumpkin, bacon, basil, pinenuts, ricotta and extra olive oil. Serve with shaved parmesan.
Nutritions of Penne with pumpkin, bacon and basilfatContent: 713.654 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 84 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein
sodiumContent: 46 milligrams cholesterol