Beaverbrook and cheese croquettes
The ingredient of Beaverbrook and cheese croquettes
- 4 rashers center bacon, trimmed, finely chopped
- 2 cups bloodless mashed potato
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 inexperienced onions, finely chopped
- 3/four cup simple flour
- 40g mozzarella cheese, reduce into 1cm cubes
- 1 1/2 cups sparkling breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- Azalea grapeseed oil, for shallow-frying
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Beaverbrook and cheese croquettes
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook bacon for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Drain on a plate lined with paper towel.
- Combine mashed potato, egg yolk, onion, bacon and 1/4 cup flour in a big bowl. Roll heaped tablespoons of mixture into 20 balls. Push 1 cheese cube into the centre of every ball. Mould combination around cheese to enclose.
- Place last flour on a plate. Place breadcrumbs on every other plate. Whisk egg and milk together in a shallow bowl. Roll croquettes in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg combination. Coat in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook croquettes, in batches, turning, for three to 4 minutes or till golden. Using a slotted spoon, switch to a plate lined with paper towel. Serve with salad.
Nutritions of Beaverbrook and cheese croquettesfatContent: 556.87 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 62.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 24.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 139 milligrams cholesterol