Cheesy bacon corncobs
The ingredient of Cheesy bacon corncobs
- four large corncobs, husks and silks removed
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- four center bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, beaten
- 1/three cup parmesan, coarsely grated
- 3/4 cup mozzarella, coarsely grated
The instruction how to make Cheesy bacon corncobs
- Cut each corncob in half of. Cook corn in a big saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes or till just tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, warmth oil in a frying pan over medium warmness. Cook bacon, stirring every so often, for 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Stir in onion and garlic. Cook for 1 minute. Remove from warmth. Set apart to cool for five mins.
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-pressured. Place corn on a baking tray coated with baking paper. Combine bacon combination, parmesan and mozzarella in a bowl. Pile cheese combination on pinnacle of corncobs. Season with pepper.
- Bake for 10 mins or until cheese is melted and starts offevolved to turn golden. Stand for 2 minutes earlier than serving.
Nutritions of Cheesy bacon corncobsfatContent: 190.961 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 12.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 12.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 23 milligrams cholesterol