Corn and bacon fritters
The ingredient of Corn and bacon fritters
- 2 rashers rindless shortcut bacon, chopped
- 200g desiree potatoes, peeled, grated
- 2 x 125g cans corn kernels, drained, rinsed
- 11/2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Avocado, diced, to serve
- Light bitter cream, to serve
- Chopped fresh chives, to serve
- 2/3 cup self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
The instruction how to make Corn and bacon fritters
- Heat a frying pan over high heat. Add bacon. Cook, stirring, for two minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate.
- Make Basic batter: Sift flour right into a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Whisk milk and eggs together in a jug. Add egg mixture to flour. Whisk until easy.
- Using arms, squeeze excess moisture from potato. Stir bacon, potato, corn and chives into batter.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in pan over medium heat. Using 1 heaped tablespoon mixture in line with fritter, cook dinner 4 fritters for three mins every facet or until golden and cooked thru. Repeat to make sixteen fritters. Serve with avocado, bitter cream and chives.
Nutritions of Corn and bacon frittersfatContent: 434.502 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 33.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 13.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 121 milligrams cholesterol