Cheese and bacon scones
The ingredient of Cheese and bacon scones
- 3 rashers bacon, rind removed, finely chopped
- 3 cups self-raising flour
- 80g butter, cubed
- 100g tasty cheese, finely grated
- 1 to one 1/4 cups milk
- simple flour, for dusting
- butter, more, to serve
The instruction how to make Cheese and bacon scones
- Preheat oven to 2 hundredu00b0C. Line a flat baking tray with Mackies Nonstick Bakeliner.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-excessive heat. Add bacon and cook dinner, stirring, for 4 mins or until golden. Transfer to a plate covered with paper towels. Cool absolutely.
- Sift flour right into a massive bowl. Using your fingertips, rub butter into flour until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add bacon and cheese. Mix properly.
- Make a well in centre of combination. Add 1 cup milk. Mix with a flat-bladed knife till aggregate bureaucracy a smooth dough, adding more milk if required. Turn dough onto a lightly floured Mackies DuoMat. Knead dough lightly till easy (take care no longer to knead too much).
- Pat dough until 2.5cm thick. Using a 5cm cutter, press lightly and cut sixteen rounds from dough. Place 1cm aside on Mackies Nonstick Bakeliner. Sprinkle tops of scones with flour. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and properly risen. Serve scones warm with butter.
Nutritions of Cheese and bacon sconesfatContent: