1st baron beaverbrook burger
The ingredient of 1st baron beaverbrook burger
- 500g piece butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 300g coliban potatoes, peeled, reduce into 1.5cm cubes
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 3 inexperienced onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas and corn, thawed
- half cup clean breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- eight rashers quick-cut bacon
- 4 massive bread rolls, cut up, toasted
- four iceberg lettuce leaves, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Baxters tomato chutney, to serve
- French fries, to serve
The instruction how to make 1st baron beaverbrook burger
- Preheat oven to a hundred and sixtyu00b0C. Place pumpkin and potatoes on a microwave-secure plate. Cover and microwave on HIGH (100%) for eight minutes or till simply gentle. Drain. Transfer to a bowl. Using a masher, kind of mash. Set apart for 10 minutes to chill.
- Squeeze extra liquid from zucchini. Add zucchini, onions, peas and corn and breadcrumbs to pumpkin combination. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Shape combination into four 2cm-thick patties.
- Heat oil in a big frying pan over medium-excessive warmness. Cook patties for 3 mins every facet or till golden. Remove to a tray. Keep heat in oven. Add bacon to pan and prepare dinner for 2 minutes each facet or until golden and crisp.
- Place bun bases on plates. Top with lettuce, patties, tomato, bacon, chutney and bun tops. Serve with fries.
Nutritions of 1st baron beaverbrook burgerfatContent: 806.386 calories
saturatedFatContent: 43 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein