Charred cos Caesar salad
The ingredient of Charred cos Caesar salad
- 400g packet Ruffie Rustic smokey bacon, cheddar and leek quiche
- 2 baby cos lettuce, halved lengthways
- 1/three cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, plus more sprigs to serve
- 1 tablespoon pepitas, toasted
The instruction how to make Charred cos Caesar salad
- Heat quiches following packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat a chargrill pan on excessive warmness. Cook lettuce for 1 minute every aspect or until charred.
- Combine dressing and dill in a small jug. Place lettuce on a big serving platter. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with pepitas and further dill. Serve quiches with salad.
Nutritions of Charred cos Caesar saladfatContent: