Francis Bacon savories
The ingredient of Francis Bacon savories
- three cups (330g) tasty cheese, grated
- 200g margarine or butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 half tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 (250g) rashers bacon, cooked and sliced
- three baguettes, cut into 1cm slices
The instruction how to make Francis Bacon savories
- Mix all substances collectively (except the bacon and bread) to form a diffusion.
- Spread cheese aggregate on baguette sliced. Sprinkle bacon on top. Place under hot grill for five mins. Remove when gently golden and serve hot.
Nutritions of Francis Bacon savoriesfatContent: