five ingredient bacon and egg quiches
The ingredient of five ingredient bacon and egg quiches
- 6 rashers streaky bacon
- 100g fetta, crumbled
- 4 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) thickened cream
- nine cherry tomatoes, halved
The instruction how to make five ingredient bacon and egg quiches
- Preheat oven to one hundred eightyu00b0C. Grease 6 holes of a u00bd-cup (125ml) Texas muffin pan and line the bases with baking paper. Arrange 1 bacon strip around the facet of every organized hollow. Divide fetta flippantly a few of the holes.
- Whisk the eggs and cream in a big jug until properly mixed. Season. Pour calmly over fetta and top with tomato. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until company to touch. Set apart inside the pan for 5 minutes to cool earlier than cautiously turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Bake for 25-30 mins or till company to the touch. Set aside inside the pan for five minutes to cool earlier than carefully turning onto a cord rack to chill completely.
Nutritions of five ingredient bacon and egg quichesfatContent: 432.829 calories
saturatedFatContent: 40 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 20 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein