The ingredient of Seafood, tomato & garlic soup
- 1.5L (6 cups) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 400g can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped drained bottled jalapeno chillies (Sandhurst brand)
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 150g firm white fish fillet like ling, snapper or barramundi, cut into 2cm pieces
- 12 large green prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 1 (about 150g) cleaned squid hood, cut into 2cm pieces, inside surface scored
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
The instruction how to make Seafood, tomato & garlic soup
- Combine stock, onion, garlic, oregano and thyme in saucepan. Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and chillies. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Taste and season.
- Add the fish, prawns and squid. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes, the prawns curl and turn pink, and the squid turns opaque.
- Ladle soup into serving bowls and serve sprinkled with coriander.
Nutritions of Seafood, tomato & garlic soupfatContent: 136.947 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 23 grams protein
sodiumContent: 153 milligrams cholesterol