Coriander and chilli pork patties
The ingredient of Coriander and chilli pork patties
- 500g lean pork mince
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup mint, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup candy chilli sauce
- 4 bread rolls, split
- 2 big Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthways
- coriander sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Coriander and chilli pork patties
- Combine mince, egg, coriander, mint, 1/4 cup of sweet chilli sauce, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix properly. Shape into 8 patties. Place onto a tray covered with baking paper. Cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium warmth. Cook patties for five mins on every aspect, or until mild golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Drizzle remaining candy chilli over bun bases. Top every with 2 patties, cucumber strips, coriander and bun tops. Serve.
Nutritions of Coriander and chilli pork pattiesfatContent: 247.843 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 27.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 122 milligrams cholesterol