Chilli pork and peanut burgers
The ingredient of Chilli pork and peanut burgers
- 450g pork mince
- 1/3 cup more or less chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons hot chilli sauce
- 150g Asian salad with crunchy noodles
- 1/3 cup Japanese-style mayonnaise
- four crusty bread rolls, split
The instruction how to make Chilli pork and peanut burgers
- Heat a greased fish fry plate or chargrill on mediumu2011high.
- Combine mince, peanuts and sauce in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Using clean fingers, mix till well blended. Shape combination into 4 patties. Flatten barely. Cook patties, turning, for five to 7 minutes or till cooked via.
- Meanwhile, integrate salad, noodles and dressing in bowl. Toss to combine.
- Spread mayonnaise over roll bases. Top flippantly with salad aggregate and patties. Sandwich with roll tops. Serve.
Nutritions of Chilli pork and peanut burgersfatContent: