Pork and coleslaw sandwiches
The ingredient of Pork and coleslaw sandwiches
- 12 slices rye bread
- 80g infant rocket
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lengthy red chilli, finely chopped
- 6 (125g every) more-trim red meat loin steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 600g steamed chat potatoes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 100g undeniable decreased-fats yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 big carrots, peeled, cut into thin ribbons
- half of cup pecan nuts, chopped
- 4 inexperienced onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large inexperienced capsicum, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Pork and coleslaw sandwiches
- Place barbecue sauce, worcestershire sauce, maple syrup, garlic and chilli in a tumbler or ceramic dish. Stir to combine. Add pork. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 3 hours (if time allows).
- Heat oil in a huge frying pan over medium-high warmness. Cook pork for five mins every facet or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, area mayonnaise, yoghurt, and vinegar in a big bowl. Stir to combine. Add cabbage, carrot, nuts, onion and capsicum. Toss to mix.
- Top 6 slices of bread with beef, coleslaw and rocket. Top with remaining bread. Cut sandwiches in 1/2. Serve.
Nutritions of Pork and coleslaw sandwichesfatContent: 380.966 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 36.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 35 milligrams cholesterol