Barbecue beef with potato salad
The ingredient of Barbecue beef with potato salad
- 600g Desiree potatoes, reduce into 3cm chunks
- 2 green onions, trimmed, sliced diagonally
- 100g semi-dried tomatoes (not in oil)
- 2 teaspoons light olive oil
- 85g green olives full of feta cheese, sliced (see observe)
- 60g infant spinach leaves, trimmed
- 8 small beef loin medallions, trimmed
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon plain yoghurt (thick)
The instruction how to make Barbecue beef with potato salad
- Preheat a fish fry plate and grill on medium-excessive warmness. Place potato, in a unmarried layer, in a microwave-secure dish. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon water. Cover. Cook on HIGH (a hundred%) for 8 to 9 mins or until just smooth. Drain. Add green onion, tomatoes and oil. Toss lightly to mix.
- Spoon potato mixture onto barbecue plate. Cook, turning frequently, for three to five minutes or till potato is light golden. Transfer to a large bowl. Add olives and baby spinach. Toss lightly.
- Meanwhile, gently spray red meat with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on fish fry grill for four to 5 mins on every side or till just cooked via.
- Make dressing: Whisk all substances, 2 teaspoons warm water and salt and pepper in a jug. Pour over potato salad. Toss gently to combine.
- Spoon potato salad onto plates and serve with red meat medallions.
Nutritions of Barbecue beef with potato saladfatContent: 414.187 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 45.6 grams protein