Maple mustard red meat cutlets
The ingredient of Maple mustard red meat cutlets
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons MasterFoodsu00ae Wholegrain Mustard
- olive oil cooking spray
- four (200g each) beef cutlets, trimmed
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, overwhelmed
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 150g baby spinach
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
The instruction how to make Maple mustard red meat cutlets
- Combine maple syrup and mustard in a bowl.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium warmness. Lightly spray each facets of pork with oil. Cook for 6 to 8 mins each facet, brushing with maple syrup combination, or until just cooked thru. Remove to a plate. Cover. Set aside for five mins.
- Meanwhile, gently spray a medium frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for five minutes or until gentle. Add garlic and cumin. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add spinach, beans and 2 tablespoons bloodless water. Cook, stirring, for five minutes or until spinach has simply wilted and beans are heated through.
- Serve beef with bean aggregate.
Nutritions of Maple mustard red meat cutletsfatContent: 373.318 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 42.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 97 milligrams cholesterol