Pork & pineapple kebabs
The ingredient of Pork & pineapple kebabs
- 400g pork scotch fillet, reduce into 16 portions
- half small green capsicum, seeded, reduce into 8 pieces
- 1 small purple onion, cut into eight wedges
- eight small button mushrooms
- half of small crimson capsicum, seeded, reduce into eight pieces
- 1/four sparkling pineapple, peeled, cored, cut into eight pieces
- Olive oil, to grease
- 80ml (1/three cup) sweet and bitter sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Steamed white rice, to serve
- Thinly sliced shallots, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork & pineapple kebabs
- Thread half the beef, the inexperienced capsicum, onion and mushroom onto soaked bamboo skewers. Continue threading the last red meat and the pink capsicum and pineapple onto the skewers to make eight kebabs. Place the kebabs on a baking tray.
- Preheat a barbeque flat plate on medium-high. Brush with oil. Combine candy and sour sauce and oyster sauce in a bowl. Brush kebabs with the aggregate. Cook, brushing with combination, for 2-3 mins every side or until browned and cooked thru.
- Transfer the kebabs to a serving platter and serve with rice and shallot.
Nutritions of Pork & pineapple kebabsfatContent: 175.665 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein
sodiumContent: 55 milligrams cholesterol