Pork, chorizo and chickpea bake
The ingredient of Pork, chorizo and chickpea bake
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (850g) red meat scotch fillet steaks
- 1 chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 half of teaspoons moderate paprika
- 2 purple capsicums, thickly sliced
- 1 crimson onion, halved, reduce into wedges
- three sparkling bay leaves (see note)
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 400g can chickpeas, tired, rinsed
- 275g cherry truss tomatoes
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup sparkling flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Pork, chorizo and chickpea bake
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-pressured. Heat oil in a 6cm-deep, 23cm x 31cm rectangular flameproof roasting pan over medium-high warmth. Add red meat and chorizo. Cook for 3 to four mins each facet or until browned throughout. Transfer to a plate. Add paprika to pan. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add capsicum, onion, bay leaves, diced tomatoes, pasta sauce and chickpeas. Bring to the boil. Transfer to oven.
- Bake, exposed, for 15 to twenty mins or till greens are tender.
- Cut tomatoes from vine. Add red meat, chorizo and tomatoes to pan. Bake for eight mins or until red meat is just cooked through and tomatoes melt. Discard bay leaves. Top with olives and parsley. Serve.
Nutritions of Pork, chorizo and chickpea bakefatContent: 617.815 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 49.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 193 milligrams cholesterol