Sage and cider red meat roast
The ingredient of Sage and cider red meat roast
- 1 tablespoon sea salt flakes
- 1 tablespoon clean sage, finely chopped
- 2kg Coles Australian Pork Leg Roast Boneless
- 4 parsnips, peeled, quartered
- 1 half of cups (375ml) apple cider
- 4 red girl apples, quartered
- 1/three cup sage leaves
- Mashed potato, to serve
- Steamed baby broccoli, to serve
The instruction how to make Sage and cider red meat roast
- Preheat oven to 230C. Combine salt and sage in a small bowl. Rub salt aggregate over beef rind and into the cuts.
- Place pork in a huge roasting pan. Roast for 30 mins or till the rind crackles. Reduce oven temperature to 180C. Add the parsnip and cider. Roast for a similarly 1 hour 15 mins, including the apple and sage for the last 30 mins of cooking.
- Cover the beef with foil and set aside for 20 mins to relaxation. Slice and serve with parsnip, apple, mash, toddler broccoli and the pan juices.
Nutritions of Sage and cider red meat roastfatContent: