Herb & spice crumbed beef
The ingredient of Herb & spice crumbed beef
- 500g sweet potato (kumara), peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- four beef cutlets
- 40g (1/4 cup) plain flour
- 90g (1 cup) dried breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons ground fennel
- 2 tablespoons chopped sparkling continental parsley
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 125ml (half of cup) vegetable oil
- 250g green round beans, trimmed, blanched
- 2 teaspoons crimson wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Herb & spice crumbed beef
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Place the candy potato on a coated baking tray. Drizzle with half the olive oil. Bake for 25 minutes or till gentle.
- Meanwhile, use the flat aspect of a meat mallet to pound pork until 2cm thick. Place flour on a plate. Combine the breadcrumbs, fennel and parsley on a plate. Dip the cutlets in flour and shake off excess. Dip in egg, then in crumb aggregate, pressing firmly to coat. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium-excessive warmness. Cook the red meat, in 2 batches, for 2-3 mins every aspect or till cooked thru.
- Place beans and candy potato in a bowl. Combine vinegar and final olive oil and pour over bean combination. Toss to mix. Serve with the pork.
Nutritions of Herb & spice crumbed beeffatContent: 739.705 calories
saturatedFatContent: 44 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 42 grams protein
sodiumContent: 185 milligrams cholesterol