The ingredient of Pork ribs
- 1kg Coles butcher beef spare ribs
- 160g Coles honey soy marinade
- 2 x 250g packets microwavable white lengthy grain rice
- Salad, to serve
- Lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork ribs
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced. Place red meat ribs on a rack in a massive roasting pan and brush with honey marinade. Roast for 45 minutes, brushing with marinade regularly and turning every 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, warmness rice in microwave in line with packet guidelines. Serve ribs with rice, salad and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Pork ribsfatContent: