The ingredient of Pork curry
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 brown onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons pink curry paste (see tip)
- 650g red meat fillet, trimmed, cut into 5cm-lengthy skinny strips
- 400ml can light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 massive crimson capsicum, diced
- 120g inexperienced beans, trimmed, halved crossways
- 1/4 cup unsalted roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 2 small purple chillies, thinly sliced
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork curry
- Heat a wok or big saucepan over excessive warmth until hot. Add oil and swirl to coat. Add onion and stir-fry for two minutes or until tender. Add curry paste and stir-fry for 1 to two mins or until aromatic.
- Add pork and stir-fry for 1 to two mins or till lined in curry aggregate. Add coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar, capsicum and beans. Stir till nicely mixed. Bring to a gentle boil. Reduce warmth to medium. Simmer for 1 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are gentle.
- Spoon curry over rice. Top with peanuts and chilli. Serve.
Nutritions of Pork curryfatContent: 470.113 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 43 grams protein