Moroccan red meat skewers with grilled carrot and quinoa salad recipe
The ingredient of Moroccan red meat skewers with grilled carrot and quinoa salad recipe
- half cup white quinoa
- 2 teaspoons Moroccan seasoning
- 2 tablespoons more virgin olive oil
- 500g pork leg steaks, trimmed, reduce into 2cm cubes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 large carrots, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g fetta, crumbled
- 3/4 cup clean coriander leaves, plus greater, to serve
- three/four cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 425g can infant beetroot, drained, halved
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Moroccan red meat skewers with grilled carrot and quinoa salad recipe
- Place quinoa and 1 cup water in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil over excessive heat. Reduce warmth to low. Cook, blanketed, for 15 mins or until liquid is absorbed and quinoa is tender. Stand, blanketed, for 10 minutes. Uncover. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, integrate seasoning and half the oil in a medium bowl. Add beef. Toss to coat. Thread beef onto eight skewers. Combine garlic and a pair of teaspoons of ultimate oil in a bowl. Add carrot. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan over high warmness. Cook pork skewers for three to 4 mins every facet or till simply cooked via. Transfer to a plate. Cover to hold heat. Add carrot to grill. Cook, in batches, for two to a few minutes every side until gently charred and smooth.
- Place quinoa in a huge serving bowl. Top with cucumber, onion, carrot and beetroot. Sprinkle with fetta and herbsCombine lemon juice and final oil in a small jug. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over dressing.
- Serve red meat skewers sprinkled with more coriander, and with salad and emon wedges.
Nutritions of Moroccan red meat skewers with grilled carrot and quinoa salad recipefatContent: 401.759 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 77 milligrams cholesterol