Jerk beef chops with mango and black bean salad recipe
The ingredient of Jerk beef chops with mango and black bean salad recipe
- 1 tsp floor allspice
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- four Coles Australian Pork Loin Chops
- 1 huge mango, stoned, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 small purple onion, finely chopped
- 1/four cup coriander leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 limes
- 2 infant cos lettuce, leaves separated
The instruction how to make Jerk beef chops with mango and black bean salad recipe
- Heat a fish fry grill or chargrill on medium-high. Combine allspice, thyme, sugar and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Add oil and combine. Rub the spice mixture evenly over pork. Cook for three mins each side or till just cooked via. Transfer to a plate and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, combine mango, beans, onion and coriander in a bowl. Juice 1 lime. Add to mango aggregate. Toss to coat.
- Cut remaining lime into wedges. Divide lettuce among serving plates. Top with mango combination. Season. Serve with beef and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Jerk beef chops with mango and black bean salad recipefatContent: 364.953 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein