Slow cooker beef belly in apricot sauce recipe
The ingredient of Slow cooker beef belly in apricot sauce recipe
- half cup apricot nectar
- half cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/four cup dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.4kg piece boneless pork stomach
- Steamed lemon inexperienced beans, to serve
- Steamed halved asparagus, to serve
The instruction how to make Slow cooker beef belly in apricot sauce recipe
- Combine nectar, sauces, vinegar, sugar, onion powder, oregano, pepper and salt in a bowl.
- Score beef rind in a diamond pattern (see note). Place half of the sauce mixture in the bowl of a slow cooker. Add beef, rind-facet down. Pour over ultimate sauce. Cover. Cook on excessive for three hours (or low for six hours). Turn beef. Cook on excessive for a in addition 1 hour (or low for two hours) or till pork is soft.
- Carefully transfer red meat to a serving platter. Drizzle with some of the pan juices. Serve with steamed lemon inexperienced beans and asparagus.
Nutritions of Slow cooker beef belly in apricot sauce recipefatContent: 558.304 calories
saturatedFatContent: 38.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 87 milligrams cholesterol