Chicken and lentil soup
The ingredient of Chicken and lentil soup
- 1 cup green lentils, rinsed, tired
- 2 cups salt-decreased chicken inventory
- four cups water
- 2 Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, leaves intact, chopped
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan, to serve
- 1/four cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
The instruction how to make Chicken and lentil soup
- Place the lentils in a big saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil over excessive heat. Drain and rinse underneath bloodless water.
- Bring the stock and water to the boil in the saucepan over excessive warmness. Remove from warmness and add fowl. Place over low heat and simmer, included, for 15 mins or till cooked. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the hen to a plate.
- Increase heat to high. Add the lentils, tomato, onion, celery, carrot and bay leaf. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 45-50 mins or till lentils are gentle. Season to flavor.
- Shred the bird and return to the soup. Ladle amongst bowls. Top with parmesan and parsley.
Nutritions of Chicken and lentil soupfatContent: 455.773 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39.3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6.8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 48.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 100 milligrams cholesterol