Lasagne gets a clever revamp with canned pumpkin soup for the filling. Layer with pasta, a crispy pancetta mix, cream and bocconcini – and voila! Plus, you only need one pot!
The ingredient of Creamy pumpkin soup lasagne
- 140g thinly sliced pancetta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 leek, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage, plus extra leaves, to serve
- 5 fresh lasagne sheets
- 505g can pumpkin soup
- 300ml pouring cream
- 110g baby bocconcini
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Creamy pumpkin soup lasagne
- Reserve 5 pancetta slices. Coarsely chop the remaining pancetta. Heat oil in a 25cm (top measurement) ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chopped pancetta to the pan with the leek and garlic. Cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until the pancetta is crisp. Stir in chopped sage. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Wipe the frying pan clean. Cover the base of the pan with 1 1/2 lasagne sheets, tearing to fit. Sprinkle with one-third of the pancetta mixture. Drizzle with one-third of the pumpkin soup and one-third of the cream. Repeat to make 2 more layers of lasagne, pancetta mixture, soup and cream. Arrange bocconcini and reserved pancetta slices over the top and sprinkle with extra sage leaves. Spray with oil. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Sprinkle with basil.
Nutritions of Creamy pumpkin soup lasagnefatContent: 728.472 calories
saturatedFatContent: 50 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 26 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein