Brazilian pork feijoada
The ingredient of Brazilian pork feijoada
- 3 teaspoons more virgin olive oil
- 1kg red meat chuck steak, cut into 5cm portions
- 2 (approximately 200g) chorizo, coarsely chopped
- 1 pink onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 long clean inexperienced chilli, thinly sliced, plus greater, to serve
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 500ml (2 cups) Massel beef fashion liquid inventory
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 pink capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Sliced orange, to serve
- Chopped clean continental parsley, to serve
The instruction how to make Brazilian pork feijoada
- Set an electric powered pressure cooker to Browning or place a stovetop pressure cooker over high heat. Heat 2 tsp oil in the cooker. Cook pork, in 3 batches, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to plate.
- Change the electrical strain cooker putting to Sautu00e9 or reduce the warmth to medium-excessive. Heat the closing 1 tsp oil within the stress cooker. Add the chorizo and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 mins or till onion softens. Add the garlic, paprika, chilli and bay leaf to the stress cooker. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or till aromatic. Return the pork to the strain cooker. Add the stock and stir to mix. Seal the strain cooker. Cook on High strain for 25 mins. Turn off warmness and slowly launch the pressure in keeping with the manufactureru2019s instructions.
- Set the electric stress cooker to Sautu00e9 or location the stovetop pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Stir in the black beans and capsicum. Cook, stirring occasionally, for five mins or till the capsicum is tender. Season.
- Divide the red meat combination, steamed rice and orange slices among serving bowls. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Nutritions of Brazilian pork feijoadafatContent: 816.663 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 75 grams protein