Tomato red meat curry
The ingredient of Tomato red meat curry
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 brown onions, halved, thinly sliced
- 3cm-piece sparkling ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- 1kg lean casserole pork, reduce into 2cm pieces, extra fats eliminated
- four large sparkling inexperienced chillies, thickly sliced
- 5 vine-ripened tomatoes, halved, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 inexperienced capsicum, quartered, deseeded, thinly sliced
- Low-fats natural yoghurt, to serve
- Shredded clean continental parsley leaves, to serve
- Steamed Basmati rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Tomato red meat curry
- Heat the oil in a large heavy-based totally saucepan over medium-low warmness. Add the onion and cook dinner, stirring sometimes, for 15 mins or until gentle and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, vicinity the ginger, garlic, coriander, garam masala, turmeric and salt in a mortar and lightly pound with a pestle until a smooth paste bureaucracy. Add to the onion and cook dinner, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add the beef, chilli and 3-quarters of the tomato and stir to mix. Reduce warmth to low and prepare dinner, protected, for 1 1/four hours or till pork is soft.
- Add the capsicum and remaining tomato to the pork mixture and prepare dinner, included, for 15 minutes or until capsicum is gentle.
- Divide curry amongst serving bowls. Top with yoghurt and sprinkle with parsley. Serve with steamed basmati rice.
Nutritions of Tomato red meat curryfatContent: 291.58 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein