Char siu red meat with broccolini
The ingredient of Char siu red meat with broccolini
- 100g thin rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 400g beef mince
- 2cm piece ginger, grated
- 1/four cup (60ml) Chinese rice wine (shaohsing)(see word)
- 1/four cup (60ml) char siu sauce (Chinese barbecue sauce)(see notice)
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, blanched, refreshed
- 1/three cup (50g) unsalted roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 lengthy red chilli, sliced
- Coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Char siu red meat with broccolini
- Cook noodles in keeping with packet instructions. Drain. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a huge frypan or wok over excessive warmness. Add the garlic, beef and ginger, then cook, breaking apart the beef with a timber spoon, for three-4 mins until the beef is browned. Add the rice wine and char sui sauce, then simmer for 1 minute. Add the broccolini and stir until warmed thru.
- Divide the noodles among plates and pinnacle with the beef combination. Garnish with peanuts, chilli and coriander, then serve.
Nutritions of Char siu red meat with broccolinifatContent: 494.73 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein
sodiumContent: 76 milligrams cholesterol