Satay pork stir-fry
The ingredient of Satay pork stir-fry
- 2 x 250g pkts basmati rice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g pork stir-fry strips
- 2 x 400g pkts Asian Stir-Fry Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 x 300g btl Asia at Home Thai Satay Sauce
The instruction how to make Satay pork stir-fry
- Heat rice following packet guidelines.
- Meanwhile, warmth half of the oil in a wok over medium-high warmness. Add half of the pork and stir-fry for two mins or till brown. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with the final pork, reheating the wok between batches. Three. Heat the last oil in the wok over medium-excessive heat. Add the veggies and stir-fry for two mins. Add the water. Cover and prepare dinner for 1 minute. Add the pork and sauce, and stir-fry for 1 minute or till heated thru.
- Divide the rice among serving dishes and top with the beef combination to serve.
Nutritions of Satay pork stir-fryfatContent: 688.559 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 58 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 17 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein
sodiumContent: 87 milligrams cholesterol