Vietnamese beef noodle salad
The ingredient of Vietnamese beef noodle salad
- 1 garlic clove, beaten
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 600g red meat rump steak
- 100g dried vermicelli noodles
- Canola oil cooking spray
- half cup whole fresh mint leaves
- half of cup Thai basil leaves
- 1/2 cup sparkling coriander leaves
- 1/3 cup dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, sliced
- 1/four cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Trident candy chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped lemongrass
The instruction how to make Vietnamese beef noodle salad
- Combine garlic, soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar and sesame oil in a bowl. Add beef. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 3 hours, turning red meat after 2 hours.
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 10 mins. Drain. Roughly chop. Cool.
- Spray a barbeque plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium-high warmness. Remove red meat from marinade. Cook for five to six mins each side for medium, or until cooked for your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Stand for 10 minutes. Thinly slice.
- Combine noodles, mint, basil, coriander, peanuts, cucumber and pork in a bowl. Add dressing. Toss to mix. Serve.
- Chilli lemongrass dressing: Whisk lime juice, sweet chilli sauce and lemongrass collectively in a jug. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Vietnamese beef noodle saladfatContent: 418.011 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 93 milligrams cholesterol