Warm corned red meat and kale salad
The ingredient of Warm corned red meat and kale salad
- 1.2kg Coles Australian Beef Corned Silverside
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 140g pkt Coles Brand Australian Chopped Kale
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g cooked toddler beetroot, quartered
- half cup tired roasted capsicum, sliced
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, more
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 garlic clove, overwhelmed
- Mint leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Warm corned red meat and kale salad
- Rinse the corned beef below cold running water. Pat dry with paper towel. Place beef in a huge saucepan. Cover with cold water. Place over high warmness. Cover and bring to the boil. Reduce warmness to low. Simmer, in part blanketed, for 1 hour or till smooth. Drain.
- u2028Preheat a protected fish fry on medium (as an alternative, preheat oven to 180C).
- Place the red meat on a slicing board. Using a big knife, cut deep scores into the pores and skin. Rub the oil all around the beef with oil. Season with pepper. Place the beef in a small flameproof baking tray. Pour 1 cup (250ml) of bloodless water into the pan across the beef. Roast in included fish fry using indirect warmness for 1 hour or till golden, adding extra water if essential (instead, roast within the oven for 1 hour or until golden). Transfer the red meat to a clean reducing board. Cover with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Use two forks to coarsely shred the red meat.
- Toss the kale, pork, tomato, beetroot, capsicum and avocado in a large bowl. Toss to mix. Place the extra oil, lemon juice, paprika and garlic in a small bowl and whisk till mixed. Season.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing. Sprinkle with mint to serve.
Nutritions of Warm corned red meat and kale saladfatContent: